This post was published long ago, when I was a student and an amateur blogger. The links might be outdated and content may not be useful anymore. Please read this content keeping its age in mind.
I have been into blogging almost since a year. This site sandeephegde.me is the take two of my blogging episode. With these days of blogging, it has almost become my passion. With this new starting I have decided to set some goals for this site for the year 2010. Here they go :
- Increasing posting frequency 2-3 posts a week
- Keep readers updated with regular tweets
- Increase the average comments per post to 10
- Average 2,000 daily page views (Currently at 500)
- Reach 5000 RSS Subscribers (Currently 900+)
- Enter the Alexa Top 1,00,000
- Achieve Google Pagerank above 4
- To be a widely cited blog in the blogosphere
- Generate atleast $100 in monthly revenues
- To develop a strong and vibrant community around
Highlighting the goals for 2010, gives me extra motivation to work and help this site grow. A big thanks to all readers and supporters of this blog. If you guys have any ideas, or suggestions as to what you want me to write about in 2010, please let me know in the comment section.
Well, thanks to Karthik from DailyApps for inspiring me to list out my goals for 2010